Unstuck Bootcamp Day 9!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Thursday, January 16, 2020
Oil of the night: Abundance
Abundance: Young Living says “Abundance™ combines oils such as Orange and Ginger, which were used by ancient cultures to attract prosperity and magnify joy and peace.”
I use it on the handles of the doorknobs of the classes I teach!
Homework: Finish Chapter 21 of the Unstuck book
Complete the Unstuck Workbook worksheets for Chapter 21
Quote of the night: “I was close to quitting so many times, but the taste of freedom was worth the tears and the stress. Those feelings of fear are fleeting. This new life is forever.” Sarah Harnisch, Unstuck.
Topics covered in Bootcamp Day 9:
- NO MATTER WHICH OF THE 15 CLASSES YOU USE—the foundation of relationship has to be there. Or it will still be a no-show. That’s what you’re missing in building your team.
- You most assuredly need to find that sweet spot in their heart for oils—and that only happens with conversation. I find many times with online classes it can be longer, because the follow up is longer. It happens after the class.
- That one element of “why do I need oils personally” always has to be there—it has to be under every single class you teach—or no class will be successful. You’ll have kit sales, but if they don’t see why they need oils, they will fall off your team without that rock of the relationship.
- This format for a 101 is bulletproof for a few reasons: You’re using a script, which is duplicatable throughout your team. Your leaders can customize the script, the bold close—and say what they feel is the most important; yet it still has their flare. Facts tell stories sell. By starting each class with your story, you’re pulling the room in with the power of what Young Living has done for you. Each time a story is told, you’re carrying on Gary Young’s mission of getting oils into every home in the world. If you cut that element, you cut the most important part of the class.
- We cover common mistakes in a 101 class
- How to end no-shows
- You’re selling yourself as much as you’re sharing oils
- What it looks like to sign someone up
How to tag team teach