Unstuck Bootcamp Day 8!!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Oils of the night: Present Time and Gathering
Present time: When diffused, Present Time™ helps you focus on the here and now, so you can get beyond the past and move forward.
Gathering: Gathering™ features a blend of aromas that invites you to overcome the chaotic energy of everyday life and keeps you on the path to higher achievement.
Homework: Read the Chapters 20 and 21 of the Unstuck book
Complete the Unstuck Workbook worksheets for Chapters 20 and 21
Quote of the night: “If you’re not teaching, bye-bye rank.” Sarah Harnisch, Unstuck.
Topics covered in Bootcamp Day 8:
We are now in the meat of the book! That means Chapter 20 (Methods of Teaching) tells you exactly how to use Unstuck in a way that will get you results. Follow the 5 steps in Chapter 20 to get your business off the ground. Other takeaways:
- Try one type of class several times. If you have no results, try another class style. If you try three types of classes with no results, focus on one-on-ones or one of the four Mojo methods. If you have no results with that, do personal development training and oil up for 30 days, then start all over with step 1.Half the battle is simply asking. What does Diamond mean? It simply means they have just taught more classes. They have shared with more people.
- When you find something that works in network marketing, the secret to the rank is to keep doing it. You need a system that works for YOU. Then rinse and repeat to Diamond. If you had a no-show class, the missing element is ALWAYS the relationship. They didn’t know they needed oils. That’s your job– to lead them to training.
- Don’t stop doing the one thing that got you your rank. Run every member of your team through a funnel so no one is missed. It says so much more to them to get a call and sit down with the catalogue than to be plugged into an impersonal online group (though I do that too)– or sent a series of pre-recorded videos. They crave relationship. Build it and you will keep them.
- 70 percent of distributors build with in-person classes
- Make an honest assessment of how you’re spending your time. Are you spending 80 percent of your time prospecting?
- We tend to overcomplicate things. Just grab the script and read it to three people on your couch.
- If you are frustrated with the pace you are growing, the secret is in your calendar. Teach.
- Can what you are doing be duplicated?
- Lead to the wholesale kits– never just a single bottle of oil. That doesn’t lead to a wholesale membership.
- Teach three 101 classes for every specialty class
- Build a class in a bag/portable office that travels with you
- Slather yourself in speaking oils: Geneyus, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Cedarwood, Valor, Brain Power, Frankincense, Believe, Abundance, Gathering and Grounding