Unstuck Bootcamp Day 7!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Action Steps Video
Unstuck Action Video Day 7!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Monday, March 2, 2020
Oil of the night: Australian Blue
Australian Blue is an oil for staying the course. It’s great for self-control. Mental awareness. Confidence. It’s a stabilizing oil. You need STABLE when you are doing follow up. You need STABLE when you are building relationships with measured consistency. When you are not giving up on people—no matter how long they take to “GET it.”
The list of oils in this blend is INCREDIBLE! (15 oils!) Blue Cypress, Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, White Fir, Geranium, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Spearmint, Davana, Kaffir Lime, Lemon, Ocotea, Jasmine, Matrcaria, Blue Tansy, Rose. (2 oils not even available for sale: Blue Cypress and Blue Tansy—2 blue oils.) White Fir is good for strength. Rose for negative talk. Jasmine for emotions. Tangerine and Grapefruit and emon for purging. Cedarwood for focus. Blue Tansy for self-control—that’s why you love it in Valor so much. Cedarwood stimulates the pineal gland. White Fir stimulates the mind.
I love this description: Australian Blue is a powerful, aromatic essence that unites ancient aboriginal wisdom with today’s scientific knowledge about essential oils to uplift and inspire the heart. It has sweet earthy undertones and is known for its calming and stabilizing effects. It’s great for emotional balance.
Homework: Read the Chapters 18 and 19 of the Unstuck book
Complete the Unstuck Workbook worksheets for Chapters 18 and 19
Quote of the night: “If you had a no-show class, the missing element is always the foundation of relationship and the persistence to see their needs and meet them.” Sarah Harnisch, Unstuck.
Topics covered in Bootcamp Day 7:
- It takes 7 to 15 conversations to lead someone to an oils kit. Don’t give up too early. If you don’t like where you are; finances, loneliness, stress, exhaustion—change it. You have to want freedom more than the fear that holds you back
- Half the battle is simply asking. What does Diamond mean? It simply means they have just taught more classes. They have shared with more people.
- One of the worst feelings is seeing someone you love end up on another team– because you weren’t persistent!
- If you had a no-show class, the missing element is ALWAYS the relationship. They didn’t know they needed oils. That’s your job– to lead them to training.
- Make sure every member of your team has the Core 4 classes– even if you did not personally enroll them. (What would that do for your OGV!??!)
- Run every member of your team through a funnel so no one is missed. It says so much more to them to get a call and sit down with the catalogue than to be plugged into an impersonal online group (though I do that too)– or sent a series of pre-recorded videos. They crave relationship. Build it and you will keep them.
- Track your team and keep your team. Funnels work!
Want to see what the Diamond Rising Deck looks like? Check out samples of each card here: https://oilabilityteam.com/product/diamond-rising-deck/