Unstuck Bootcamp Day 4!!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Thursday, January 9, 2020
Oil of the night: Valor
This is Gary’s 2nd favorite oil! (I’ll save his favorite for the very last night of bootcamp!)
The Valor blend is a mix of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Camphor Wood, Geranium, and Frankincense. It has a woodsy, ground aroma that is good for massages and in the diffuser. Use it for a positive attitude and to refocus at the end of a challenging day. It inspires confidence and courage, and helps you release old patterns that are not working for you. It’s comforting to children after an overactive day. Use it to overcome fear and embody new things. It helps you relax, but also gives you the courage to your job. The best place to apply are on the shoulders and feet!
Homework: Read the Chapters 9, 10, 11, and 12 of the Unstuck book
Complete the Unstuck Workbook worksheets for Chapters 9, 10, 11, and 12
Quote of the night: “Even soft-spoken people have fight in them. They have a reason to protect their families and protect others. Even people who know no one have friends of friends. People with nothing have cause to hope and fight the hardest.” Sarah Harnisch, Unstuck
“Stop speaking death over your business with your own tongue. Banish the words of death and start speaking what you want over it. Your tongue is far more powerful than you think. You limit your own business with your words. So stop it. Your business will only go as far as you let it. And it starts with your own speech.” Sarah Harnisch, Unstuck
Topics covered in Bootcamp Day 4:
- Tips on how to listen to people (with direct action steps)
- Stop making every conversation about you
- What leading questions look like
- You can’t avoid relationship building by teaching online classes
- Debunking every excuse out there in 2 minutes
- Being satisfied with your rank means you’re thinking only of your own family, not those out there that need you
- How to systematically get over rejection with a single word (volume!)
- Why don’t people respond to you?