Unstuck Bootcamp Day 3!!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Action Steps Video
Unstuck Action Steps Video Day 3!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Oil of the night: Motivation
The powerful scent of Motivation™ may promote feelings of action and accomplishment when diffused.
Helps a person surmount fear and procrastination while stimulating feelings of accomplishment. Enhances the ability to move forward in a positive direction. Improves concentration and mental acuity. Combats nervous tension. Releases emotional blocks. Helps with fear. Combats restlessness and tension.
Homework: Read the Chapters 6, 7, and 8 of the Unstuck book
Complete the Unstuck Workbook worksheets for Chapters 6, 7, and 8
Quote of the night: “Tapping into friends of friends is one of the most powerful vehicles that you have to grow your team. Speed isn’t as important as momentum. You keep momentum by scheduling classes. If you run out of people, remember that your people haven’t run out of people.”
Topics covered in Bootcamp Day 3:
- Vendors events go well when you keep them simple. Don’t information overload your newbie. Stick with the starter kit.
- Have flip kits for sale, a basket on the table, and use the Diamond Rising Deck Contact Me cards for leads for classes
- Sign your friend’s circles right away, while they are on fire
- Make sure every member of your team has the Core 4 Classes: Oils, Thieves, NingXia, and Savvy
- Make it your personal goal that your distributors never pay for their order ever again (do that with friends of friends)
- They are 90 percent more likely to stay on ER if they have 1 person under them
- Keep naysayers at arm’s length
- How big would your customer base be if you considered EVERYONE outside your door? What if no one was untouchable?
- You simply need to learn the skill of talking to people you don’t know. And that is a skill that can be trained.
Testimony from Young Living Gold Trina Holden:
Y’all, I was stuck.
From every angle, you would have to agree….
Sign ups…none in over a year.
I had all the excuses, too….
Cross country move.
Homeschooling 6 kids
Sickness (how can I help people with wellness when we can’t stop coughing? What a joke!)
Some of you know our story…long and short of it, we overcame allergies, mold, and whooping cough and after 9 months I finally started to get some sleep…
When Sarah Harnisch sent me the beta copy of Unstuck, I almost didn’t open it because I didn’t think it was for me. I was too tired. My circumstances were Special.
But I read this book. I opened myself up to the power of words coming straight from the heart of the biggest hearted person I know…
And something stirred in me. Just a flutter…a butterfly’s wing breadth of hope, belief, and inspiration.
And I started walking again. Toward the belief that I’m in this business for a reason, that God has more for strength and favor and success for me, and He has more people for me to help set free.
I began working my business in October. I told myself I would do a 3 month run. I hosted 2 wellness classes each month, I met people where they were at. Loved people. Talked to strangers. And in December the fruit of my focus began to show:
I signed 4 people in one month, y’all.
That was a personal record! (Yes, I’m a Gold and, yes, you can rank if you “only” sign one or two a month! Consistency, baby!)
As of this month, my platinum leg is almost half way to senior star! 🙂
Guess who’s doing another 3 month run? Booking classes with the people who signed up last month? And encouraging YOU to check out the latest, greatest tool from our amazing leader?
It’s time to get UNSTUCK!
WHO’S WITH ME???
(Me having so much fun with my new team members! The girl on the left? Total stranger I met at the park! She is so grateful I introduced her to the oils!)”