Unstuck Bootcamp Day 15!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Friday, January 24, 2020
Action Steps Video
Unstuck Action Video Day 15!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Monday, March 9, 2020
Oil of the night: EnRGee
Young Living says: Fresh and herbaceous, En-R-Gee™ essential oil blend offers an invigorating aromatic boost when you need it most. Diffuse or apply it topically during your morning routine or before any activity to enjoy the stimulating, spicy-pine fragrance of Rosemary, Juniper, Lemongrass, Nutmeg, Balsam Fir, Clove, and Black Pepper essential oils.
- Combine with Clarity™ essential oil blend and diffuse during long drives or late night study sessions for an invigorating aroma that will help you push through.
- Diffuse at work or home for an aromatic pick-me-up in the afternoon.
- Add a couple drops to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into temples, bottoms of feet, or back of neck before a challenging activity for an exhilarating fragrance. One of my favorite places to put this one is the back of the neck and the temples.
- For increased energy use a diffuser to easily inhale the oil.
- Rub diluted oil (use coconut, olive or sunflower oil) and use mixture as a massage oil.
- Diffuse in home or car for alertness.
- En-R-Gee oil gently lifts me mentally and emotionally without providing a huge caffeine jolt.
- I like to use this oil in combination with EndoFlex Essential Oiland Thyromin as a supplement.
- For mental alertness from fatigue, I often combine En-R-Gee Essential Oil with Clarityor Brain Power.
- Improves mental clarity, alertness and energy and supports the adrenal glands
- Helps with feelings of separation and isolation, and releasing the thought that you need to do it all on your own
- Allows you to naturally release patterns of overwork, imbalance and stress
Homework: Read Chapters 33, 34, and 35 of the Unstuck book
Complete the UnstuckWorkbook worksheets for Chapters 33, 34, and 35
Quote of the night: “Always look at the duplication factor. Can you be copied??” Sarah Harnisch, Unstuck.
Takeaways from Bootcamp Day 15:
- No matter what type of class you teach, the foundation of relationship must be there
- For business owner classes, you need someone on the inside that is a megaphone for classes, that has had their “wow” moment with oils
- With blogging and vlogging, don’t underestimate the time it takes to build your audience. Also, this method is hard to duplicate
- With Vendor Events, flip kits flip kits flip kits– and Diamond Rising Deck Contact Me cards are a GAME changer. Only invest in people that are willing to host or come to a class
Tara says: “Just connected with my inactive leader in person and she is going to reactivate! Prospected a lady at the bank and shared your 101 textable class! Reconnected with some many ladies this week and moved them from the warm list to an action list with verbal commitments! Unstuck has unlocked so many questions and confusion I had on why my business unraveled! Thank you 1000X!!! I love you lady!”
This is the link to Theresa Yeager’s book on Vendor Events: http://theresayeager.com/vendor-events-demystified/?fbclid=IwAR3R-SIJvDwb2LwHl3m1lZnIh0YeaUkkkLcEmX7pfWwnK8fj_fREOSwXHHo