Unstuck Bootcamp Day 12!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Action Steps Video
Unstuck Action Video Day 12!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Oil of the night: Frankincense
Frankincense was one of the first oils to be diffused. It was valued more than gold in ancient times. It was one of the gifts of the wise men to our Savior. Matthew 2:11: “on coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother, Mary, and they bowed down and worshipped Him. Then they opened their treasures and presented Him with gifts of gold and Frankincense and Myrrh.” It would have been rubbed all over the body of a newborn baby. Emotionally, this oil is adaptogenic. It will adapt to a person’s spiritual state of being. One writer said: “holding the wisdom of the ages, it waits for what is asked of it, and will do all that may be required of it.” It has the power to remove all that is unwanted. It’s used to break old ties and assists when truth is altered.
Homework: Read Chapters 26 and 27 of the Unstuck book
Complete the Unstuck Workbook worksheets for Chapters 26 and 27
Quote of the night: “What starts as a ‘follow’ becomes a friendship.” Sarah Harnisch, Unstuck.
Topics covered in Bootcamp Day 12: Full-Circle Social Media Training: 5 Online Platforms
- The delivery of these types of classes is very different (and what to do about it)
- We run through the numbers and the perks (and pitfalls) of using a powerhouse marketing tool like Facebook or Instagram
- “How To” step-by-step training to pull off a Vimeo, Youtube, Zoom, Facebook or Instagram class
- How to do follow up with online classes
- How to find total strangers on Instagram in a way that works
- Knowing your “out” in live classes
- Technology training: How much do you need to spend on tools?
- Video lengths, and more!