Are you afraid of teaching in-person classes? This is a way to get around it and still build your business successfully! Sarah makes up 100 purple bags each month and carries 5-10 of them in her purse to hand out in stores, on airplanes, at her kid’s sporting events, etc… She averages 6-10 kit sales a month with purple bags alone. Eighty percent of your business is simply being prepared!
What should you put in a purple bag?
- A photo of the starter kit.
- Instructions on how to order.
- Sarah’s new Amazon best seller “Fearless” book to show them why oiling matters.
- “Your Gameplan”—the mini Young Living prospecting book for potential business builders. A Careerbuilder.com survey in January 2017 said 1 in 6 Americans are actively looking for a new job THIS YEAR. We don’t add them to our teams because we don’t ask, or don’t present the business opportunity. Sarah includes these mini business books in every purple bag.
- An entire 101 oils class on audio cd, recorded in a top-quality studio (bring the class to them!)
- A cover sheet that you can print off the website for free.
What you get in this bundle:
- 40 Essential Oils 101 audio cd’s
- 40 Fearless books
- 40 Gameplan mini books
- (you can print the How To Order Your Starter Kit fliers here for free)
- (you can print the Purple Bag cover sheet here for free)
What is not included:
- Organza bags from Amazon
- Starter kit fliers (these are 10 cents each at Life Science Publishing here)
These are not completed assembled purple bags. They are the Gameplan ingredients that you need to put them together. You still need to order bags and fliers and assemble them, with the Gameplan resources, at your home.
Want to read more about the contents of the famous purple bag? Go here for a full write up.