Purchase your printed planner on Amazon.
This version will be perfect bound like a book, not spiral bound, making it slimmer and easier to carry!
There is also a printable option!
What can you expect in the newest edition?
We have doubled the follow up pages and added more resources for you in following up
UNSTUCK is now part of every month, with specific training that trains you how to get out of a rut, boost OGV, and have classes with humans in them
Strategy and rank mapping pages are updated and even more powerful
There is an Income Producing Activity bookmark that moves around the planner so you can keep your place
We have improved the Diamond Rising page so you can track current and up-and-coming leaders on your team in one efficient place
IPA’s at the start of every month Brand new quotes to inspire you from the newly-released Ignite and Unstuck books! Monthly check-ins that are simple to use; including a prayer and gratitude journal, idea box, contest tracker, training with your team, wellness checklist, and more. Planning your team now just happens once a month in 15 minutes. It’s simple to do. Take the opportunity to expand your Young Living business and succeed with the 12-month Gameplanner! Utilize the essential tools provided in the planner to realize your goals and find your life in balance.
- The 101 script is built right into your planner
- Simplified monthly accountability sheets
- Daily places to write appointments and notes
- OGV tracker with a graph
- Oily tools tracker with stat tracking to watch weaknesses
- Task lists
- Essential Rewards monthly wish list + out of stock running wishlist
- Warm market leads sheet
- Social media tracker
- Prayer journal
- Mileage and expense tracker
- Keep track of leaders- Diamonds rising!!
- Follow up tracking
- Rank Mapping sheets to tell how many classes you are from your next rank
- Build Your Oils collection to track your oils
- Gameplan Vision Board
- Stat tracking so you know your numbers
- Gameplan and Ignite bootcamp tracking
- To-do lists
How to use your planner
How To Use The GameplannerPosted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Saturday, November 21, 2020