- This book was written for the zero’s in your organization. We have a nickname for them on the Oil Ability Team: “One Kit Wonders”! They get the kit, they get overwhelmed (or they just don’t have time), and they never log into the Virtual Office again. It reminds them of their “why” to oil and shows them simple ways they can start using oils fearlessly.
It’s also written for follow up, and to give people who are on essential rewards more ideas and more passion.
Fearless is designed to be the very first thing your distributors get when they get a kit. Why? Because it’s intimidating to get a kit and be handed an encyclopedia and told to “look it up.” Putting an oil on your skin is not difficult—it’s changing the habit of reaching for the oil first instead of the chemicals in their cabinets. We’re training them to change their habits. There are 10 challenges in the book to build habits. One of those challenges is to learn to label read and to research, so they are ready for other books on oiling when they’re finished with Fearless.
These are just some of the places you can use Fearless to build your OGV:
- In mailings to all “zeros” in my organization (I do this monthly by leg)
- To brand new people who have just gotten a kit
- Hand them out to every person who attends your classes
- Gift them to people who are on essential rewards to give them more ideas
- Gift the larger edition on Amazon to your top leaders as rank up gifts, especially to Stars
- Carry them in your purple bags (portable offices) and hand them out to complete strangers to explain the importance of toxic-free living
When someone is new to oils, they’re worried about using them incorrectly. They’re fearful of wasting what is in the bottle because they don’t know what they’re doing. Fearless takes the fear out of beginning, with the story of how Sarah Harnisch began oiling, and simple habits they can start today. This little book gives them ideas not only for oils, but also for a good chunk of the Thieves line.
Here’s what they’ll learn in this tiny, mini book:
- how to read labels and understand difficult ingredients
- why oils are the starting place to natural health
- what the biggest learning curve is with oiling (and how to overcome it)
- how to try new oils each day with purpose
- why oiling is serious and not a fad
- what chemical overload does to the human body
- how to develop a mindset where you reach for oils first
- why Young Living’s research is ground-breaking, and has never been done before (and what it’s doing to the industry)
- the most effective form of topical oil application
- pages of content on how and why to use a diffuser
- what to do when you have a bad experience with an oil
- the fastest way to double your oils collection
- what it actually means when an oil has been approved for internal use (and how to do it safely)
- where to place oils on your body
- how to use oils for emotions
- uses of the starter kit
- why essential rewards supports serious commitment to living a toxic-free life
- the Simple Swap: a room-by-room checklist to kick toxic chemicals to the curb
- 10 challenges to get you oiling every day (that unlock new content on our website, oilabilityteam.com)
- after the kit… now what?
I sat on my couch with a Young Living Gold a few months ago who had only opened three bottles out of her starter kit, and was floored at her lack of knowledge. “How can you work for the top oils company in the world and have unopened bottles?” She told me she simply didn’t know how to use them. She had built her business on oil-infused products like Thieves cleaner, and not on the Starter Kit itself. That was when I knew something needed to change. We have a terrific gift in the precious oils Young Living has distilled. It’s time to learn to use them.
It’s time to be Fearless.
There are no reviews yet.