When I shot the first bootcamp, it was never intended to be bootcamp. It was an opportunity to explain material in Gameplan with passion and tears. The book was new, and we were all learning it together. One of the biggest criticisms I have gotten since then is that bootcamp is so long that leaders will not stick to it through the end. Enter in Gameplan bootcamp 2.
Designed to be completed in just 12 days, the videos are significantly shorter (most are 30-40 minutes), and 2 chapters are covered per video. That means it’s taken in doubletime. 12 videos, 2 chapters per day, 2 sets of worksheets per day- twelve times. When you are done, you are a network marketing wiz. You have all the knowledge you need to grow to Diamond. I know, because this is what I did to get to Diamond in a little over two years.
With the new, shorter videos I also shot an FAQ to share with your teams before they start. It will answer most of their questions: how many days does bootcamp run, what tools do I need, etc…. That FAQ is included below.
To date, more than 170,000 thousand people have done Gameplan bootcamp. More than 1.5 million have used the book. I will never pull the old bootcamp down for those of you that love the passion, the fire, and the content. Use it with your seasoned leaders or as a refresher for your team. But for those that need something more concise that hits the key elements of the Gameplan content, the abridged bootcamp is for you.
May this bless your teams in ways you could never imagine! My prayer over this round is FRUIT for you—OGV growth, fire, direction, and focus. It is because I know who you are! You have the blood of a Royal Crown Diamond. It’s time for freedom.
Bootcamp 1 (Abridged)
Tools: 2nd edition Gameplan book, 2nd edition workbook
Homework: Watch 1 video each day, read two chapters of the Gameplan book each day, and complete two worksheets.
Length: 12 days; average video length: 20 minutes
Bootcamp 2: (Full)
Tools: 2nd edition Gameplan book, 2nd edition workbook
Homework: Watch 1 video each day, read one chapter of the Gameplan book each day, and complete one set of worksheets.
Length: 25 days, average video length: 60 minutes
All the Gameplan Bootcamp Videos in one place! Click on each day to find the post with synopsis, quotes, homework, and additional resources mentioned in the video.
FAQ: The Most Common Questions Before You Start Bootcamp
There’s also an optional video after video 12 with a tribute to Gary Young and a tour of the Appendixes to give you a leg up in using all the Gameplan tools. Enjoy!
- Day One: Why Do A Young Living Business and Sarah’s Story?
- Day Two: A Quick Start Training Guide and the 6 Mistakes Every Stagnant Business Builder Makes
- Day Three: Overcoming Excuses and A Tour of The Virtual Office
- Day Four: Marketing 101: How to Share Oils (And how to talk to people you do not know) and How To Fill Classes without Knowing People
- Day Five: (coming) The Anatomy of a Successful Class and Follow Up 101
- Day Six: Dealing with Difficult People and No One is Coming to Classes, Now What?
- Day Seven: Confidence and Your Business Tool Kit
- Day Eight: Growing Your Business Through Social Media (Blogging, Facebook, Instagram) and Staying Legal: Comprehensive FDA Compliance Training
- Day Nine: The Young Living Compensation Plan in Layman’s Terms and A Young Living Strategy Guide to Where to Sign New Oilers
- Day Ten: The Key to Reaching and Maintaining Rank and Balance, Boundaries, and Treating Your Business as a Business
- Day Eleven: Attracting and Motivating Leaders and How to Pray Over Your Business
- Day Twelve: Avoiding Distractions, Encouragement for the Climb, and Cheat Sheet to go from Starter Kit to Silver
- Gameplan Appendixes and More: A Tribute to Gary Young
- Day One: Why Launch A Young Living Business?
- Day Two: Sarah’s Story
- Day Three: A Young Living Quick-Start Training Guide
- Day Four: Avoiding Pitfalls: The Six Mistakes Every Stagnant Business Builder Makes
- Day Five: Overcoming Excuses and Finding Your Niche
- Day Six: Your Greatest Tool: A Detailed Tour of the Young living Virtual Office
- Day Seven: Young Living Marketing 101: How to Share the Oils
- Day Eight: the Oil Ability Marketing System: How to Fill Classes Without Knowing People
- Day Nine: Anatomy of a Successful Class
- Day Ten: The Oil Ability Follow Up System
- Day Eleven: Dealing With Difficult People
- Day Twelve: No One Is Coming to Classes–Now What?
- Day Thirteen: Keys to Confidence
- Day Fourteen: Your Business Toolkit: Oily Tools, Taxbot, and More
- Day Fifteen: Growing Your Business Through Blogging
- Day Sixteen: Staying Legal: Comprehensive FDA Training
- Day Seventeen: The Young Living Compensation Plan in Layman’s Terms
- Day Eighteen: A Young Living Strategy Guide to Where to Sign New Oilers
- Day Nineteen: The Key to Reaching and Maintaining Rank
- Day Twenty: Balance, Boundaries, and Treating your Business as a Business
- Day Twenty-One: Attracting and Motivating Leaders
- Day Twenty-Two: How to Pray Over Your Young Living Business
- Day Twenty-Three: Avoiding Distractions
- Day Twenty-Four: Encouragement for the Climb
- Day Twenty-Five: Cheat Sheet to Go from Starter Kit to Silver
Gameplan Roundtable Discussions
Want to interact with Sarah live? Join her Gameplan Roundtable Discussions at 8:30PM EST on Tuesday nights on the Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch page. (How are Roundtables different than the bootcamp videos? Sarah answers YOUR questions LIVE, and goes deeper into the principles of Gameplan!)
Gameplan Bootcamp Resources