Welcome to Day Four of the 12-day Gameplan Bootcamp!
Young Living Marketing 101: How to Share Oils; and How to Fill Classes Without Knowing People
Gameplan Bootcamp Day 4
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Thursday, July 19, 2018
Do you feel like whatever you do—you can’t seem to make the connection between your passion for oils, and building an oils team? Your conversations never lead to kit sales? Sarah will train you inside out and upside down in the deepest parts of network marketing: how to listen, how to ask the right questions, and how to take those questions and lead the person to a kit sale. Arguably one of the most powerful nights of bootcamp, this is not a lecture to be missed.
Visit the video on Facebook to interact in the comments!
“Your greatest tool as a business builder is the ability to listen. If you can listen and learn the art of the relationship, you have everything you need to go Royal Crown Diamond. Love people more than your fear.”–Sarah Harnisch
- Read Chapters 7 and 8 in Gameplan
- Fill in the blanks in chapters 7 and 8 of the Gameplan Workbook
- Get your hands on the D. Gary Young World Leader of Essential Oils book in the Virtual Office and devour the story of the company you work for.
- Make a purple bag. 80 percent of your business is being prepared! You’ll find the tools for it here: https://oilabilityteam.com/follow-up-bags/
- Google auricular emotional points, and apply an oil tonight to your ears. (Note: do not drop the oils inside your ear).
Other Resources mentioned:
Oils of the night: Oola Friends, Shutran, Sacred Sandalwood, Frankincense, Grounding (for speaking to people)