Welcome to Day 11 of the 12-day Gameplan Bootcamp!
(Chapter 21) Attracting and Motivating Leaders + (Chapter 22) How to Pray Over Your Business
Gameplan Bootcamp Day 11
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Friday, July 27, 2018
Oils of the training: White Angelica, Oola Faith, Oola Field, Palo Santo—Gary’s oil for praying. Sacred Mountain, where Gary would retreat when he needed to think things out. God’s country, he called it.
“Whenever you’re using a tool, you don’t have to be the expert.” – Sarah Harnisch
“The single most important thing you can commit to do for your business every day is to pray over it.” – Sarah Harnisch
“Be so busy teaching that you don’t have time to notice the no’s. If you can’t find leaders, you have not taught enough classes to find them yet.” -Sarah Harnisch
Today’s training will equip you to attract, motivate, and raise up leaders on your teams! Plus, Sarah announces the updated version of the Audio 101 class, then she explains the Gameplan System in detail. This is an extra special bootcamp video in which Sarah shares the real secret behind her team’s raging success!
- Read Chapters Twenty-One and Twenty-Two of Gameplan
- Complete Chapters 21 and 22 of the Gameplan Workbook
- Practice the teacher training in Appendix J of Gameplan (then try it out on someone! The best way to learn is to teach.)
- Start a prayer journal (you can find one in the Gameplanner!)
- Begin praying specifically for your business and your team, starting tonight
- Rent/buy the War Room movie and watch it.
Other resources mentioned: