Welcome to Day 10 of the 12-day Gameplan Bootcamp!
(Chapter 19) The Key to Reaching and Maintaining Rank + (Chapter 20) Balance, Boundaries, and Treating Your Business as a Business
Gameplan Bootcamp Day 10
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Thursday, July 26, 2018
“The tactic of you doing it all by yourself will never work. You need groundwork, a foundation, and a team!” – Sarah Harnisch
“God will bless your business when you’re being faithful in other areas of your life.” – Sarah Harnisch
Oils of the training: Citrus oils: lemon, orange, lime, and tangerine
Do you cry when your OGV goes to zero each month? Today’s training will reveal the secret to a sustainable, thriving business in Young Living. Train the lifestyle, not the Starter Kit. We’ll also hit on balance, boundaries, and treating your business as a business! Plus, Sarah runs you through the 7 steps of the Oil Ability System–the secret to making this whole thing duplicatable for your team! Today has lots of resources–check them out at the bottom of this post!
Visit the video on Facebook to interact in the comments!
- Read Chapters Nineteen and Twenty of Gameplan
- Complete Chapters 19 and 20 in the Gameplan Workbook
- Work on making purple bags. We have purple bag making kits There are instructions on how to assemble them HERE.
- Review the Essential Rewards Ideas in Appendix B of the Gameplan Workbook
- Practice sending a Textable Class. You’ll find the 101 and Toxin Free Life classes HERE. Simply copy the link, write a note, and send the text. They can listen to the whole class on their cell phone as a free podcast. It’s the easiest class you’ll ever teach!
- Make your list of 3 business goals today. Then cross them off. You can do it!
- Utilize the Gameplanner. It’s a powerhouse for Young Living business organization and staying focused on the three things that grow your business: teaching classes, training leaders, and getting people on essential rewards. Check out sample pages HERE, then pick one up HERE.
Other resources mentioned: