- This event has passed.
GAMEPLAN AT A GLANCE Official Book Tour
March 25, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT$20
This is the second stop on the Gameplan Official Book Tour!
Sarah Harnisch went from Starter Kit to Platinum in 17 months with Young Living, and wrote an Amazon best-seller on how you can do it too! For the very first time, she’ll be speaking on a limited book tour in Chicago and Texas. Gameplan has sold 160,000 copies in 4 weeks and has held 4 of the top 20 spots on Amazon for 10 weeks, even winning an award as a best-seller. Be part of the fire!
At this event, you’ll learn:
- How to fill classes without knowing people
- How to share the oils if you have limited time, money, resources, or friend circles
- How to share with confidence in the first-ever full FDA compliance training
- How to deal with difficult people and handle the rejection of no’s
- How to market your classes
- How to embrace your pace and find your talents in sharing oils
- What to do when no one shows up
- Why you don’t need to be the expert
- Strategy on where to place new oilers to rank swiftly
- How to attract leaders to your organization
- What the top distractions are in a Young Living business and how to avoid them
- How to explode your OGV and team size
Doors open at 12:30 p.m. central time. The event begins at 1 p.m. Sarah will speak from 1-3 on the topics above, and will be available for book signings and photos after the event. There will be Gameplan books, workbooks, Your Gameplan (mini) books, DVD’s, audiobooks, and thumb drives with her scripts in the atrium before and after the event. Many of these items are not yet for sale on Amazon. Shopping is available from 12-1 and 3-4. Cash, check, and credit is accepted.
This event is open to anyone: upline, downline, crossline, any rank, oilers and non-oilers, Young Living Distributors and network marketers from other companies (though the content is Young Living specific.) There will be no food or drink on site, so eat before you come!
Note: We do expect this event to sell out! If you tried to get tickets but they were already gone, check out her other resources. Sarah does a Tuesday night roundtable on Facebook Live at 8:30 p.m. eastern every week.