Unstuck Bootcamp Day 6!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Monday, January 13, 2020
Action Steps Video
Unstuck Action Video Day 6!
Posted by Oil Ability with Sarah Harnisch on Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Oil of the night: Envision
YL says: Envision™ contains scents that stimulate feelings of creativity and resourcefulness, encouraging renewed faith in the future and the strength necessary to achieve your dreams.
If you want help with procrastination and motivation; and if you want to expel negative emotions and emotional blocks then Envision essential oil could be for you. It gets us out of left brain mentality and opens the randomness of the right brain where creativity and intuition flow.
Orange Essential Oil is rich in d-limonene and may support normal cellular function. Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace. It is also an oil of hope
- Spruce Essential Oil is grounding and releasing.
- Geranium Essential Oil Very soft and supportive, this oil brings balance to your female, creative, emotional side vs the masculine action side.
- Rose Essential Oil eases stress! It’s sweet fragrance that is intoxicating and highly romantic. Very high vibrational oil- raises your frequency. That is good for getting your head out of the gutter.
- Lavender Essential Oil can help you relax, wind down before bed. lavender essential oil is said to be the oil of honest communication and expression. It calms a racing mind, allowing a person to settle into their heart and speak with gentleness and kindness. It also eases anxiousness or fear, including fears of rejection, and allows a person to feel present, calm, and engaged in healthy ways. It increases a sense of security and peace, and in this way helps to build trust in one’s self and others.
- Sage Essential Oil Sage Essential Oil may help to uplift and aid with mental fatigue. Powerful cleanser of negative thoughts.
Homework: Read the Chapters 16 and 17 of the Unstuck book
Complete the Unstuck Workbook worksheets for Chapters 16 and 17
Quote of the night: “It’s time to jump into the meat of this book, which is about how you actually get people to listen to you. But I have tricked you—we already covered it—because that training came in the beginning of the book. You get people to listen by listening to them.” Sarah Harnisch, Unstuck.
Topics covered in Bootcamp Day 6:
- You get people to listen by listening to them. If you are not signing people up, you are not building the relationship necessary to sign them.
- If you don’t like where you are—finances, loneliness, stress, exhaustion—change it. You have to want freedom more than the fear that holds you back.
- The true talent is YOU. No book will get you to Diamond—just YOU. The trick is finding the best way of sharing with your gifts.
- What does Diamond mean? It simply means they have just taught more classes. They have shared with more people.
- 5 Quick Tips to get people to respond: (this is what I did to build to Silver!!)
- What would get your attention?
- Remember where you were when you got your kit and start there
- Go where the people are. If your friends are 1-3 hours away, GO THERE. Put your paycheck in your gas tank.
- Go where you know people with large networks.
- Don’t underestimate your chances of finding business builders even in the first class. Don’t do things that scare your builders off. You need to be copied.